Başakşehir Çam and Sakura City Hospital which was tendered by the Ministry under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model with the project title of "Istanbul İkitelli Integrated Health Campus Construction Works and Supply of Products and Services", is built on a land area of 789,031m², 8 Hospitals with a total landscape area of 171.842 m², with 2068 seismic isolators, and 3 heliports, consist of 10 blocks.
Başakşehir Çam and Sakura City Hospital is planned to provide world-class health services to Istanbul and its surrounding provinces. The following hospitals are located on the campus, which was established in six towers and additional building structures located around a common core structure;
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Hospital
Gynecology and Obstetrics Hospital
Cardiovascular Diseases Hospital
Neurology and Orthopedics Hospital
Başakşehir Çam and Sakura City Hospital
• A total of 982 outpatient clinics, 725 of which are outpatients and 257 support rooms,
• 90 operating theaters, of which 3 are hybrid, 22 day operating rooms, 1 emergency operating room,
• 1,713 open and 6,421 closed, in total There is a parking capacity of 8,134 vehicles.
• The entire campus is monitored by 3,466 full HD and night vision cameras, and it is monitored 24/7 with 72 screens in the CCTV unit.
• The hospital has 4600 electronically controllable doors, 50,000 fire control points, a trigeneration system, meeting 50% of the hospital's natural gas and electricity needs, 146 elevators, 82 escalators, 4500 nurse call points, and a fully automated smart building.
• The hospital collects rain water in a 3.600 m² warehouse and uses it in landscape irrigation, equips it with vitreous glasses that reduce water consumption. with the energy collected from the solar panels on the buildings, bicycle paths on campus The green building, which includes parking areas and hybrid vehicle charging units, was built with “Energy and Environment Friendly” designs at the level to receive GOLD LEED Certificate.
• The hospital has a capacity of 2 conference halls for a total of 654 people, 308 and 346 people.
• In The hospital, there are pediatric, adult and obstetric emergency services in a closed area of 30,000 square meters. There are modern diagnosis and treatment units to serve a minimum of 7000 patients per day. The emergency services include 226 observation areas in negative pressure rooms where emergency intensive care conditions can be provided when necessary.
• There are 725 polyclinic rooms and 90 operating room tables in our hospital, and when full capacity is reached, it is planned to take 35 000 outpatients daily and perform 500 specialty surgeries.
THE HOSPITAL'S MISSION
To provide effective health services that prioritize the quality of life, based on a scientific approach in diagnosis and treatment, within ethical values, primarily focused on satisfaction and trust, to train specialists who are preferred in their field with their success in medical education, to be chosen in terms of patients and employees on a national and international scale.
THE HOSPITAL'S VISION
With a human-centered approach, the hospital wants to be the chosen center of excellence in Turkey and across the world.
The Başakşehir am and Sakura City Hospital , also known as the Başakşehir City Hospital, is a huge hospital complex in Istanbul's Başakşehir area. It was established by Turkish and Japanese collaboration, as indicated by the name Çam ve Sakura (pine and cherry blossom). The hospital complex opened in May 2020. It was built on a land area of 789,031 m², 8 Hospitals with a total landscape area of 171.842 m², with 2068 seismic isolators, and 3 heliports, consist of 10 blocks.