Our hospital consists of two sections, A and B Block. Block B was opened in 1956 and served as a chest diseases hospital.
Block A served as a medical school between 1970 and 1986. With the opening of the new building of the Faculty of Medicine in 1986, it remained empty for a certain period, and in 1990 it started to serve as a Health Vocational High School. It was planned as a Cardiovascular Surgery Center to serve the province of Trabzon and the surrounding provinces in 1999, and its repair was completed between 20.12.2001 and 20.12.2007. It started to serve as Ahi Evren Cardiovascular Surgery Hospital on January 19, 2009. It was officially opened on January 23, 2009.
On February 29, 2009, our Hospital was given the Status of Training and Research Hospital; Specialization authorization in the branches of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery has been obtained.
As of 01.10.2009, it became Trabzon Ahi Evren Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Training and Research Hospital as a result of its merger with Trabzon Chest Diseases Hospital.
As of 29.04.2016, it has taken its final form as Health Sciences University Ahi Evren Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Training and Research Hospital and continues to serve
Respecting ethical values, patient and employee rights,
Honesty, responsibility, reliability, transparency, accessibility,
Education, research, sharing and continuous improvement understanding,
Acting with team spirit.
Thier Purpose and Goals:
We aim to provide services by preserving our corporate culture and reputation with a safe, accessible, measurable and evaluable service approach that provides financial sustainability for the effective, qualified and quality treatment of our patients based on scientific basis.