Prof. Dr. Kambis Mashayekhi
DR. Kambis Mashayekhi is an interventional cardiologist in MediClin Herzzentrum Lahr - Lahr, Germany.
EDUCATİONAL AND PROFESSİONAL EXPERIENCE:
He made his medical studies in Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, AustriaKarl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria, he got involved in a community service for Accident and Emergency physician Graz. In 2004 he made an Internship in LKH-Wagna, Deutschlandsberg, UNI-Graz.
He worked in a Heart Centre, Bad Neustadt, Cardiology then in University Mannheim, Intensive Care Unit, Internal Medicine Clinic, Cathlab Director, Helios-Vogtland-Klinikum Plauen in 2009. He was a Deputy Medical Director in Helios-Vogtland-Klinikum then a Director of the CTO and CHIP Program, Cardiology and Angiology II of the University Heart-Center Freiburg - Bad Krozingen, he became then a Deputy Medical Director. Currently he is a Head of Department of Internal Medicin and Cardiology in Heartcenter Lahr.
- Emergency Medicine, Regional Medical Association of Saxony
- Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Regional Medical Association of Saxony
- Internal Medicine, Austrian Medical Association
- Secondary Specialization for Cardiology in Austrian Medical Association
MEMBERSHIPS & ACHİEVEMENTS
- German Cardiac Society
- German Society for Internal Medicine
- European Society of Cardiology
- Percutaneus Intervention Association (EAPCI)
- Working group for Interventional Cardiology DGK
- Full Member of the EuroCTO Club
- Working Group for Magnetic Resonance DGK
- Chairman of the CTO working group in the German Society of Cardiology
- Course Co-Director of MLCTO 2020: Elected President of Euro CTO (2023-2026)
More than 100 publications in peer-reviewed journals; Reviewer for American Journal of Cardiology, Canadian Journal of Cardiology, Cardiology Journal, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, Circulation, Circulation Cardiovascular Intervention, Clinical Epidemology, Clinical Research in Cardiology, EuroIntervention, European Heart Journal, Expert Review of Medical Devices, International Journal of Cardiology, JACC Case Reports, JACC Imaging, JACC Intervention, Journal of Intensiv Care, Open Heart Journal